Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Felice and Christine

On Christmas Eve I had the honour of photographing a proposal. Christine and I had made plans to shoot a photo session of herself and her (then) boyfriend Felice. It was something we had intended to do nearly a year ago but never got around to doing so. I suggested doing a photo shoot on a rink with ice skates or of them decorating a Christmas tree. Christine and Felice can't really skate so the Christmas tree decorating idea was a winner*. As I was thinking of different posing and prop ideas for this shoot I couldn't help but to think... what if Felice were to PROPOSE to Christine while we were taking photos?! Well, a few days later Felice approached me asking if I would be interested in secretly photographing his proposal to Christine. What are the chances right? I was literally jumping for joy. I was in such a panic the night before, and especially the moment leading up to the proposal. But it all worked out and we ended up with some truly beautiful photos. So happy for you both and so glad I could be apart of your special moment!

*CORRECTION: Christine can skate AND go backwards, it's Felice that cannot skate and actually requires a chair!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am almost in tears looking at these beautiful touching photos.
    Beautifully done and such a special photo shoot to capture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it was such a unique experience, i nearly shed a tear also. second greatest proposal i've ever experienced ;)

      Delete