Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lia

I had seen photos of the Flett Tunnel online a few times in the past, googled how to get there, and then never actually went through with it. Lia and I have been friends since elementary school and I've never actually photographed her so we made plans to make this happen. We also decided to make Flett Tunnel happen. Let me tell you... the directions to get there online... not very helpful. It probably took us about an hour of driving around in the general area before we actually got there. I actually came across a guy who had been hunting and asked him for directions. He knew what I was talking about and laughed at just how far off we were. Oops! Thanks to him though we made it! It was quite the sight to see. Walking through the tunnel itself was very, very neat. As we were leaving I made sure to screencap our location on google maps to ensure that next time goes a bit more smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. Such a funny story about your adventure finding this place.
    But it was so worth it.
    Great photos of the tunnel and of Lia

    ReplyDelete